Bamboo construction differs from conventional building in two main ways. Bamboo is natural, so it varies in quality. This means the procurement and treatment processes are unique.
The other major difference from conventional construction is the labor involved. Working bamboo quickly and efficiently is only accomplished with specific knowledge and tools. Even with skilled workers, there remains a need for professional management.
We can consult with you on bamboo sourcing, growing and treatment options for your project. From species selection, through plantation management for high quality and yield, and all the way to treating, curing and storing material, we implement the best practices.
Bamboo Master can assist in all stages of your project:
- Appropriate usage of bamboo
- Bamboo Engineering testing
- Construction feasibility
- Sequence, timelines and schedules
- Material procurement
- Worker training
- Bamboo supply chain management
- Treatment and damage prevention
- Coordination of crews, subcontractors and suppliers
- Built to plan assurance
- Expert solutions for when things do not go as expected
- Detailing with bamboo